Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Good Morning for a Cup of Tea

Burrrr!  I woke up this morning to a very cloudy day with the wind howling and the cold rain (is that snow mixed in?) falling.  I guess November is truly here.  The leaves are off the trees for the most part, and it is very dismal out.  It's definitely a good day to stay home and sip tea!

This box of teas was given to me as a gift.  I had never tried these teas before...and they are little packets of loose teas.


I'm a teabag girl--clean and neat tea for me!--so this was an awkward experience for me.  Thankfully I had one of my grandmother's old tea balls to use.  It really wasn't that hard after all to use the loose tea.  Anyway, I'm slowly going through the packets.  The flavors of these are *tangy* and strong. They may be better suited in a teapot so that they are weaker in flavor.   Perhaps today I will try another flavor--the apricot is a possibility.  It is fun to try new things, and it is such a kind thing for someone to think of me by giving me such a fun gift!


No comments: