Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name:  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations." Psalm 100: 4-5 KJV
Giving thanks to God today for all of His blessings and most importantly for His salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, my Redeemer (see very bottom of blog for this) for the peace in my heart regarding eternity.  I'm thankful for this country and the freedoms we still do have.  I'm thankful for my wonderful husband (thanks, Honey, for the beautiful flowers here!) and two children and the rest of my family. 


"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation."  Psalm 68:19 KJV
 

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What gorgeous flowers! From a sweet husband, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Carol