Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vintage Jewelry Embellished Spoons (and a Fork!)

I admit to being inspired by a pin on Pinterest...and have gone with the idea.  I've embellished some very pretty spoons (both demitasse and regular) and even a fork with vintage jewelry bits.  They really look pretty just sitting there, but I've included thin satin ribbon on each so that they may be used as an ornament of some kind to hang somewhere in your house.  The ribbons aren't on these yet in this picture, but when I listed them in my Etsy shop I showed what they would look like with the ribbon on.  What do you think?  I really like them and have listed them all in my SHOP (including a pink one that isn't shown here).  I call them spoonfuls of sparkle!

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

They are lovely Michele. Have had a look at your shop and must admit they look good with the thin ribbon added. Hugs Mrs a.

PlainJane said...

Very Pretty Michele, you have the prettiest bobbles. I like the red spoon best, the color just pops.

Have a blessed week/end!