Saturday, September 1, 2012

Prize Ribbon Swap

I participated in the Creative Wings Boutique prize ribbon swap.  My swap partner was Marian of Maid Marian Made.  This is the prize ribbon that I made for Marian.  I tried to give it a shabby chic/Parisian look...with plenty of sparkle, of course, in the colors of ivory, light pink, and light blue. It's hard to make anything without sparkle! 

 

I have never made a prize ribbon before, so this was a new venture for me.  I wired the pink rhinestone brooch on with a loop on the back so that Marian may hang it up if she wishes.  Hope you like it! Also, thank you to Tabitha for being the hostess for this swap.

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Thst is one gorgeous ribbon rosette. The colours are perfect together. I'm sure your swap partner will love it. I do. Hugs Mrs A.

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

How lovely! Those colors go wonderfully together -- very soft and romantic. Thanks for the share! :)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Wow I love it.. Sooo prettty hugs