Monday, August 6, 2012

New Camera

Unfortunately...I think unfortunately...our old camera...well, got too old to use.  It started with pictures that looked like Venetian blinds had been pulled across them.  Then...occasionally the pictures would turn out totally white.  Then we started to get pictures that were totally black.  What took the cake was at our children's baptism...we only got one picture!  Thankfully there were, of course, others there, and my mother-in-law sent us pictures of what we missed.  I think our camera was just plain worn out.  I HAD taken thousands and thousands of pictures with it....and thankfully it didn't decide to do its funny tricks on a mountain in Montana or in the back of beyond somewhere on our vacation.  So, we researched and *ouch* bought a new one--a Kodak Easyshare.  I realllllly didn't like the idea of forking out money for a new one, but you have to do what you have to do, right?  No pictures, no listing things in my shop.  I'd take a picture of the camera, but that would be a little difficult.  Thankfully it was on clearance and thus $75 was raked off the price.  It IS better than our other camera, and I do believe it takes better pictures.  I'm still trying to figure out the editing tools which aren't as good as on the software of our previous camera.

Don't you think the pictures are pretty clear?  I took this picture of a newly finished perfume bottle for my shop yesterday and am pleased with the clarity and light (the camera adjusts its own light). 

No comments: