Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Matchbox Swap--From my Partner

It was a delight to receive my decorated matchbox from my partner, Oliva (check out her blog), in the Vintage Dragonfly "Partner's Choice" swap on Flicker.  Talk about sugar sweetness!  What a beautiful box filled with such pretty things! 

She did a wonderful job decorating it in colors I love and filling it with beautiful creative bits including some gorgeous beads, a vintage earring, a pretty shimmery doily, and a little crystal drawer pull (I think my favorite thing!)--just to name a few. 

She also included some lovely earrings.  Every thing was wrapped so nicely. 

Don't you just like all the pink?  Thank you SO much, Oliva! 

3 comments:

PlainJane said...

Very Pretty indeed!

Lynn B said...

She did an awesome job. I do love the pink! Hugs, Lynn

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I adore a good matchbox swap. Yours are so pretty.