Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Needlebook Swap...from My Partner

This is a long overdue post.  So sorry for the delay! Here is the needlebook my dear swap partner, the talented Jean of Lilac Lane Livery, made for me in the Button Floozies needlebook swap.  Obviously, I was a little out of my league when it came to making needlebooks.  This is just beautiful!  First of all it came in a pretty little sack...with an extra treat of a sachet included.  Mmmmmm....it smells so good!.

I love the colors--my favorites--pink and green.  That swirly pink button is adorable. 

Inside she put all sorts of treats and made interesting little pockets.  I love the little scissors, thread, pins, and buttons....and she made every inch of this needlebook pretty, fun, and interesting!

Thank you so much, Jean.  I appreciate how you tailored this for me with my favorite colors and all the work you put into this.  Also, thank you again Laurie of Button Floozies for hostessing this fun swap.

No comments: