Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You, Lord!

Psalm 68: 19  Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

I am blessed beyond measure.  Nothing is of myself.  It is God who has given me everything that I have.  It is His mercy and grace that keeps me.  I am thankful mostly for His gift of eternal life given richly and freely through the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.  It is through this and repentance and acceptance only on my part that I have the assurance and peace that I will always be with Him.  To God be all glory and praise...today on Thanksgiving and every day.

II Corinthians 9:11 "Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to tell you, Michelle, that pink ornie heart is over the moon fab! I love it!, but then you know me & pink!!!

Yes, without Him who gave us the most precious gifts of all ... we are nothing.
Every breath of every moment I am so ever grateful ...

Hope you had a lovely holiday celebration.
Have a wonderful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon