Monday, May 16, 2011

Speckled Egg Spring Inspiration Box Swap...from My Swap Partners

Heather, at the Speckled Egg, hosted a Spring Inspiration Box Swap. It was great fun to put together, and I have already posted about what I gave my two partners. The boxes from them came in this past week.


Kathy from Country Chintz sent along this prettily embellished box filled to the brim (and overflowing) with springtime embellishments. I especially liked the paper flowers and the little yellow bird!
Becky from Me&Mine sent along this beautifully embellished little box filled (I love the color of that flower on top) with wonderful treasures including a miniature salt shaker filled with mica sprinkles, a tiny embroidered pin cushion, a decorated flower box filled with tiny embellishments, and other little delights. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thanks to Kathy and Becky for the time they put into these pretty boxes filled with springtime goodies, and to Heather for being hostess. It was certainly great fun.

No comments: