Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreaming of the Tropics?


Well, I am! Burrrr...this Wisconsin morning is a frigid one. I did an Etsy treasury called Destination Tropics featuring all sorts of tropical-themed goodies (including a very cool Steampunk pineapple and a grass skirt). I'm featuring the pretty guilloche parrot pin (above) that's available in my shop. Click on the link Destination Tropics if you'd like to see the whole treasury--and enjoy all of the warm breeze thoughts that go along with it.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

This is lovely, Michele, if I had a job I'd definetly purchase this :o) I really like it. Good for you.
Hugs

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Michele, The pin is wonderful! I would love to be in the tropics and out of this Winter weather.
Take care,
Sherry

Pamela said...

HI Michele!!
Thank you for following me and entering my giveaway!!
Pamela :)