Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Esty Front Page and Helping Mom

It has been a busy past several days since Mom has come home from the hospital. Dad has had to do many, many things since their return--running errands, catching up on bills, taking care of things with my grandmother that only he can do. Mom cannot be left by herself, so I've been over to their house quite a bit--doing laundry, cooking meals, cleaning up, helping Mom move when she needs it, giving her meds, etc.. She IS improving...a little bit every day. She is even able to take one less pain pill a day which is amazing. We are truly thankful to the Lord for each and every milestone and improvement. Thank you so much those who have been praying for her. Please don't stop!
Also, a blessing. I noticed a lot of views and new hearts yesterday on my statistics. I had listed this estate sale find glove box with gloves, and it was in a treasury that made it on Etsy's front page yesterday. I wish I had been able to see it! Anyway, it sold which was a real blessing. Many thanks to Ninja Pony Paper Art for including me in her amazing treasury.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, while you are taking care of everyone else, to take care of yourself.
Love,
Marilyn