Sunday, June 13, 2010

A New Brooch and a New Perfume Bottle

I have been able to get two things done this past week. I acquired some exquisite (and a little expensive, might I add--but worth it!) rose shell beads this past week and am working on putting them into jewelry. Once I got the beads I just had to sit right down and work on a brooch. I made this light pink, Victorian-looking, Shabby Chic-looking rose brooch with a crystal butterfly. I sort of don't want to part with it because I like it so much!
Secondly, I finished another perfume bottle. The vintage pieces come from jewelry featuring daisies as well as parts of a leaf bracelet and some rhinestones. I'm pretty pleased with how this little bottle turned out as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be "pretty pleased" at how these turned out! They are absolutely beautiful!!
The brooch is so delicate I can just see it at the throat of a high collared Victorian Lady & that perfume bottle is sensational!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Brenda said...

The brooch is very beautiful. I can see why you don't want to part with it. Lovely!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I love these!!! I'm not much on vintage jewelry but these made me stop in my tracks. You are so creative!!!