Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some New Brooches

I've been inspired lately to bead...and bead...and have been having great fun in the process. This "work" is just so relaxing. I just finished these two Victorian-inspired brooches and am pretty pleased with how they have turned out. I think light blue and brass looks stunning together and almost want to keep the above brooch for myself.
Then I recently acquired these iridescent yellow flower beads and just HAD to make something with them. They are the sunniest little flowers I've ever seen! I thought the little brass heart charm really completed this brooch.

3 comments:

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

Bonjour ~ I have to agree. The blue is most stunning on the brass!
Happy beading & have a fabulous Wednesday ~ Chelle

Marie Rayner said...

They are gorgeous Michele! I love them both. What a talent and what patience you have! xxoo

Annesphamily said...

I love these! How pretty and sparkly!