Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yes, I Now Have an Etsy Shop

I can't believe I actually did it! Well, unfortunately sales and views have been a little slow and low lately, so I decided to give Etsy a try. I figure for $.20 a listing I couldn't go wrong really. My eCrater--free though it is--is very slow, so I am in the process of transferring things over to Etsy from eCrater. I cannot add anything to my Lollishop shop until another month is past...so...that is the latest exciting news from me! My shop name is the same (minus the "Michele's") as with Lollishops--Glass Bead Treasures, and the address on Etsy is www.glassbeadtreasures.etsy.com. The Etsy widget is on the right if you'd like to check out the new shop. I'd love to have you stop by. I'm in the process of working on a new project--yes, glass beads are definitely in this project as well-- and can't wait until it all comes together. I'll give you a *hint*...vintage images are a part of it! I'm excited and hopeful and will post as soon as I have something finished and photographed. Hope you're having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good Luck with Etsy...I love shopping there...Julie

Brook said...

Stopping by again, Hope Etsy does a turn around and lollishops, I feel when things get on a roll and quiet down,that people will once again fall into routine and shop. I have both and from all I have read it is fairly slow everywhere. My daughter is just starting out on her adventure and I told her by the time you have your footing things should pick up in the sales dept. back to violin practice. Blessings, Brook