Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow..."


As the beginning of this hymn says, I am so thankful to God for all of His incredible blessings and want to give Him the glory for it! He has given me personal assurance of heaven when I die and grace until I reach there; a Bible to read in my language that offers comfort and direction; a patient, sweet, and loving husband; beautiful children whom I adore; parents who love me and taught me right from wrong; a country to live in that has many freedoms thanks to many who gave their lives for them; a warm, lovely home; food on my table; clothes on my back; a little hobby/business that is fulfilling and fun and provides me the opportunity to give to others....the list is endless. I am truly blessed and very thankful. To God be the glory!

No comments: